Skip to main content
Aims & Scope
- Manuscripts must be original work that has not been published in any type of publications.
- Manuscripts must include paper title, author's information, abstract (less than 200 words), keywords (no more than 5), main text and references. The author's name, academic title, working address, and e-mail address should be attached in the end of the manuscripts.
- Manuscripts should be written in English.
- Manuscripts must be in MS Word format ONLY. All contents, including text, figures and tables, should be surrounded by 1-inch (2.54-cm) margins on all four sides. Page number, header, footer, and footnote should not be inserted in the manuscript.
- The journal supplies the sample/template of a manuscript to help preparing manuscripts. To visit the template, go to: JETDE Author Template for Paper Submission.pdf.
- Length of the manuscripts is restricted to a maximum of 15 single spaced pages, including figures, tables, and references.
Types of Manuscripts
- Research, fundamental theory, and empirical studies.
Manuscripts with integrative and evaluative reviews, interpretations of substantive issues and case studies, and original qualitative and quantitative research.
- Practice and position papers.
Manuscripts bridging the gap between theory and practice; drawing extensively on real practical experience; discussions on current issues, new ideas, and concepts; review papers, reports on innovative applications and projects; evaluations of software and new technologies, comments and opinions, etc.