- SLIS Director's Report By Stacy L. Creel, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director
- Spotlight—Faculty, Spotlight—Alum
- From the GAs, Congratulations SLIS Students, Congratulations SLIS Alum
- A Collection Analysis of the Tana Hoban Papers in the de Grummond Children’s Literature Collection
- The role the LGBTQ+ Community Plays in Preserving Their Own History: The Rise of LGBTQIA+ Grassroots Archives
- Text Complexity in Selected Newbery Medal Winners
- The National Gallery of Art Library: A Collection Analysis of an Art Library’s Digital Collection
- Storyville: A Study of Artifacts
- Social Media Engagement Across Public Libraries in Monroe County: A Webometric Study
- Selection of Fall 2022 Master’s Project Posters
Stacy L. Creel, Ph.D.
"Entire Issue Vol. 11 No. 2,"
SLIS Connecting: Vol. 11:
2, Article 11.
Available at: https://aquila.usm.edu/slisconnecting/vol11/iss2/11